B2B MEETINGS SARDINIAN FOOD 2023
Cagliari – 29-31 October 2023
Amsterdam, 28 September 2023
Dear Madame / Sir,
The Italian Chamber of Commerce for the Netherlands in collaboration with PID – Centro Servizi Promozionali per le Imprese – Azienda Speciale della Camera di Commercio di Cagliari – Oristano is organising an International Business Delegation.
The B2B will be held in Cagliari from 29 till 31 October 2023 giving you the possibility to meet the producers of the district.
Furthermore, being the delegation an international one you will have also the opportunity to talk with colleagues coming from other EU countries.
As said the trip is designed to last 3 days, the list of sellers is here please choose those you would like to meet in order to allow the organisation to finalise your personal agenda (at least 10).
29th of October 2023, Sunday
– Arrival at Cagliari International airport and transfer to the accommodation, free evening
30th of October 2023, Monday
– B2B meetings – morning sessions
– Business light lunch
– B2B meetings – afternoon session
– Closing & Networking Dinner
31st of October 2023, Tuesday
– Transfer to Cagliari International Airport
THE INVITATION INCLUDES:
– Complimentary accommodation in hotels throughout your stay ,
– B&B accommodation during your stay in Cagliari
– Light lunch during the event and closing dinner
– Transfer from Cagliari airport to the hotel,
– Transfer to Cagliari airport at scheduled time,
– Cost of A/R flight in economy class (to be reimbursed after the event)
THE INVITATION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Costs for 2nd business guests and extras.
– Everything not mentioned in the program
Please note that places are limited and requests of participation first have to be evaluated and accepted by the host organisation; therefore the flights must not be purchased before your acceptance to the delegation is confirmed, the organisation will take care of the refund of the tickets after the event.
If you are interested, please fill the reply form here and send it back to email@example.com possibly before the 12 October.
Hoping to have informed you